Rumor: Honda Rzr killer, 120hp, 6 speed Talon SxS

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] you know of any non-brand focused sxs forums?

everything i find is brand specific and those fuckers nutswing harder than grandprixiraqvet in a new 5.0 thread.

Forums, no. Those are a dying breed. Facebook has a ton of groups. SxSblog is probably the best. They are a group of 3-4 guys out of Michigan and own everything from X3's to turbo S' to YXZ's. Dirtwheels and Dirttrax FB pages are decent but if you think Camaro/Mustang/Vette fanbois are bad, SxS guys are another level.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
any comparison between sxs's is like THIS ONE HAS 9 INCH ROTORS AND THIS ONE HAS 8.9 AND THIS ONE HAS SHOCKS AND SO DOES THAT ONE SO THEY BOTH HAVE SHOCKS AND SEATS SO THATS COOL

Dirttrax Youtube channel. They are constantly posting comparisons. I just watched one on the Commander and General. Surprisingly The Fast Lane Truck started getting into UTV's too and do some in depth reviews. Either way, YT is your friend.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Nothing earth shaking. The biggest surprise is the 1000R is 68” wide and the 1000X is 64”. R has 20” of rear suspension travel. Claimed 104 HP through a 6 speed DCT trans. It’s not the “gotta have it” machine I was hoping for but I’ll own a 1000X at some point in the future. Still planning on a new Rubicon this spring.

https://youtu.be/ZWDsFF2aIPA

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I love the transmission option in that. Unfortunately that is the only difference I see. This thing screams RZR to me on the design and suspension side. Maybe this thing wont catch on fire like the RZR though.

This thing will sell because it's a Honda for sure. As long as they figured out the trans right out of the gate, it will be the most reliable sport SxS on the market.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info