Rumor: A Jeep Wrangler Truck is coming

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Im just say its ugly and looks like a wanna-be car with a lift kit.

And more off road capable than any of the Cherokee Classics? I doubt it please show me something to back up that claim of yours..........

Same thing with the patriots and the garbage CVT transmissions in them. Ive drove a few and the transmission never seemed happy at any speed. Or need to rev the piss out of it that resulted in more noise than actually anything happening.

Cherokee Classic > any new mess that's simply wearing the Cherokee badge......

Edit looking at Cherokee specs...... Some are FWD only?!! :rollpicard:

Another disgrace to the Jeep badge!

Wait are you saying Jeep has never made 2WD vehicles?

Just saying....
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Wins FOUR WHEELER

Looks Like The 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Holds Its Own Off Road

You sound like one of those geriatric fucks that thinks carbs are better than EFI.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Not everybody wants a solid axle 4x4 vehicle with poor road manners. To survive as a brand they had to diversify. My wife wants an awd renegade, will it go offroad? If a dirt road and snow covered mountain roads count. Anything more and my cucv will be the vehicle of choice.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Not everybody wants a solid axle 4x4 vehicle with poor road manners. To survive as a brand they had to diversify. My wife wants an awd renegade, will it go offroad? If a dirt road and snow covered mountain roads count. Anything more and my cucv will be the vehicle of choice.

Because your wife wants it LOL buy her a FWD version with the CVT trans let me know how you like it......

Err I mean how much of a pile of garbage it is.........

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Because your wife wants it LOL buy her a FWD version with the CVT trans let me know how you like it......

Err I mean how much of a pile of garbage it is.........
We'll be getting awd because of where we live.

My point is what enthusiasts want out of a car company and what actually makes them money are usually very different.

How about have a conversation and don't post like a 12 year old moron

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
LOL I laugh at your posts all the time its worth posting just to see your retort.

Take a chill man I don't literally mean half the sh1t I say, sorry I really do need to find a sarcastic font or something........

I mean seriously I can only do so much on a FOB in bumfuck Egypt in the middle of Afghanistan........

:ugh:

I cant even look at that doofy pic of bubbles with a straight face.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
JK-Crew-1.jpg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Bah HMMWV is way more capable though that's why I asked and it pretty much makes its own trails with no fucks given unless you got tight trees or something to squeeze through and if thats the case and they are not to big just pick a side and take one out LOL.

I beat the ever living piss out of the up armored turbo HMMWV's in Iraq. Would actually be pretty impressive of an off road vehicle stripped of all the weight and still rocking the turbo engine!

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Bah HMMWV is way more capable though that's why I asked and it pretty much makes its own trails with no fucks given unless you got tight trees or something to squeeze through and if thats the case and they are not to big just pick a side and take one out LOL.

I beat the ever living piss out of the up armored turbo HMMWV's in Iraq. Would actually be pretty impressive of an off road vehicle stripped of all the weight and still rocking the turbo engine!
I scrape both sides and my roof on many occasions(even removed my antenna mounts because they got hung up all the time)....I wheel in the mountains, mountains have trees all the way up to 11,000ft.

An hmmwv would not go anywhere on anything more than a dirt road here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info