• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Rock Bottom

toastyj

Reaction score
Mike K: well you missed it dude, we got cut off at Rock Bottom. AND theres an even bigger problem here: it's pretty disgusting when you get cut off at a bar and you get home and you're not even drunk for God's sake... ugh....

F

fastcash

yeah...the manager was a richard cranium. "are there any problems here?" you're only allowed three shots here! fuck that

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
It's a brewery and you got cut off? Well I'm not feeling so bad for not coming now! It appears that they put more thought into the resturant's name than one might think. :)

F

fastcash

fuc% rock bottom in wrrenville!! they suck, their prices suck, tha ambiance sucks, their home grown beer tastes like shlitz pale amber light :) , their managers suck. i had fun with my company, though. got to do it once more when i get my car up and running again.

MIKES3

Reaction score
Originally posted by fastcash420@Oct 17 2004, 10:32 PM
fuc% rock bottom in wrrenville!! they suck, their prices suck, tha ambiance sucks, their home grown beer tastes like shlitz pale amber light :) , their managers suck. i had fun with my company, though. got to do it once more when i get my car up and running again.
[snapback]57572[/snapback]​
Holy Shit!!! Its been a long week. I finally got back from Florida. The scene sucked out there. Probably because it was for mostly business, anyway I had good time at the Rock Bottom, but the manager was a flaming horror. It was good meeting with you guys and ladies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom