Rimac Concept Two: 0-60 in 1.85 seconds

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I love how that dude is ripping 8 second quarter miles on a dirty road, cold tires, nothing more than a seatbelt, and being all nonchalant about it! Awesome LOL!!
And at 85% Power!

This thing is supposed to make like 1900hp when done, and god knows how many foot pounds. Probably like 5000 since its electric.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
This new level of tech I think is going to make a huge shift in race events and what shows up. I am not just talking electric cars. New cars, new tech, new transmissions are getting so fast and so good, it’s starting to make less and less sense to have a full blown race no prep car, when these new cars are getting very close to the times they run on the street.

Now more than ever you can have a legit street car and race car all in one.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This new level of tech I think is going to make a huge shift in race events and what shows up. I am not just talking electric cars. New cars, new tech, new transmissions are getting so fast and so good, it’s starting to make less and less sense to have a full blown race no prep car, when these new cars are getting very close to the times they run on the street.

Now more than ever you can have a legit street car and race car all in one.

i mean... this thread is about a two million dollar car though...

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info