RIM Repair

Hollywood 06 GTO

Professional Bench Racer
Feb 9, 2010
...ppppshhhh we need our own forum of our daily lives. I think us 3 have some good material to contribute!! haha

"that dudes got a chrome on his shirt" HAAAHAAA Hollywood is my fuckn hero, I cant believe i missed that! but the bar slut was sexy!

The guy was wearing a fucking PURPLE polo shirt....And not an actual Ralph Lauren POLO....it was a fucking K-mart POLO........I was so fucking ready to throw down bro, but I didn't know if I could rely on Tad "the ankle biter" to have my back. If you fucked her it was ok if you didn't I am very pissed off.

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
The guy was wearing a fucking PURPLE polo shirt....And not an actual Ralph Lauren POLO....it was a fucking K-mart POLO........I was so fucking ready to throw down bro, but I didn't know if I could rely on Tad "the ankle biter" to have my back. If you fucked her it was ok if you didn't I am very pissed off.

haha...fuckn "ankle biter" id pay to see him get into a brawl! didnt he have another shirt under it like a pink one? When i got the text from tad i looked in the bar and didnt see anyone...you know i woulda been in there quick telling him to get fuckd and to walk his bitch ass outside. then make the phone call to have that "act right" waiting outside for him. no, i didnt frick her. I went back and forth on the subject. I shouldve just done it that night, but my buddy still had feelings for her so I didnt wanna be a douche.

Hollywood 06 GTO

Professional Bench Racer
Feb 9, 2010
haha...fuckn "ankle biter" id pay to see him get into a brawl! didnt he have another shirt under it like a pink one? When i got the text from tad i looked in the bar and didnt see anyone...you know i woulda been in there quick telling him to get fuckd and to walk his bitch ass outside. then make the phone call to have that "act right" waiting outside for him. no, i didnt frick her. I went back and forth on the subject. I shouldve just done it that night, but my buddy still had feelings for her so I didnt wanna be a douche.

Yeah he was wearing a thermal shirt underneath, Stewie "I wear Short sleeved shirts under long sleeved shirts under short sleeved shirts"....LMAO!!!!! That polo wqs Barney Purple!!!!! What a ***!!!!

Interesting...YOUR CAR may fall off the lift later tonight if you keep talkn like that you thundercunt.

WTF.....Thundercunt???

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
You girls crack me up!!!!! Let get fucked up tomorrow!!!!!

I am breaking my 3 1/2 month sober life for tonights party! CONGRATS MR & MRS BUTITTA!! haha

IF YOUR NOT DRUNK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GET READY TO GET FUCKED UP!!!

PATRON IS ON THE ROCKS AND IM READY FOR SOME SHOTS!!

SHOTS SHOTS SHOT SHOT SHOT SHOTS!

ABSINTHE FTMFW! Im taking pics of this epic night....thankfully sunday we are off!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info