Reload this Page 2013 Shelby GT500 confirmed at 650hp/600tq. GAME. SET. MATCH

T

The Beast

The entire dash is new with soft touch materials, the door panels have softer touch materials, the steering wheel is alacantra, the console is new.

There is a big difference in 05-09 vs 2010+ interiors. Very easy to see and feel.

^Agreed 100% on this the 05-09 stang feels and looks outdated compared to the 10-13 Stang. Nothing to compare. When I hear 05-09 owner say that 10-13 mustang looks the same or cheaper, I think they feel butt hurt and are jealous that the newer stang is alot nicer in and out.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
^Agreed 100% on this the 05-09 stang feels and looks outdated compared to the 10-13 Stang. Nothing to compare. When I hear 05-09 owner say that 10-13 mustang looks the same or cheaper, I think they feel butt hurt and are jealous that the newer stang is alot nicer in and out.

I didnt say it felt cheaper, but I expected MUCH more than what it was considering how much more expensive it would be than mine was new. The older ones may feel and look "outdated", but the new ones sure as fuck arent mind blowing or impressive (by comparison) by any means.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info