Netflix Red Notice

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Johnson is just not a good actor...and that really kills things for me.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can agree with that. I definitely wouldn't have spent money on it in a theatre.

Im hoping he doesnt kill Black Adam while he's at it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll definitely give this a run. If only for Gal in that dress.

:james:

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Normally he's pretty good at being typecast to cover this up, but in this movie he was wayyyyyy out of his element and it showed. I realized as I was watching it that he absolutely can not fake a relationship or connection on screen, and when you think about it he never has. It's obvious why when you watch this.

Reynolds plays the same snarky smart ass in every single fucking movie he does, that got old 10 years ago. FWIW I can't stand deadpool for this same reason

Gal was the only good actor in this movie but she was kind of a sideshow to the two clowns.

It's a mediocre time waster, that's it.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Normally he's pretty good at being typecast to cover this up, but in this movie he was wayyyyyy out of his element and it showed. I realized as I was watching it that he absolutely can not fake a relationship or connection on screen, and when you think about it he never has. It's obvious why when you watch this.

Reynolds plays the same snarky smart ass in every single fucking movie he does, that got old 10 years ago.

Gal was the only good actor in this movie but she was kind of a sideshow to the two clowns.

It's a mediocre time waster, that's it.
Gal show any T&A?

If not, I’m out.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
These reviews are literally all on point

Rawson Marshall Thurber’s “Red Notice” should work on paper. It’s got a charismatic cast sent globe-hopping to beautiful places on a treasure hunt straight out of an “Indiana Jones” movie. How could it go wrong? Well, for starters, Thurber and everyone involved forgot a little thing called personality. Rarely have I seen a movie that feels more processed by a machine, a product for a content algorithm instead of anything approaching artistic intent or even an honest desire to entertain.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Watched it last night. I thought it was decent, especially considering the crap movie studios are putting out these days.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah this was a huge MEH for me. Ryan playing the same witty sarcastic character he always plays. DJ as said above, not a great actor. And dare I say Gal was not looking her best. I think she had some baby/preg weight on her still. She was a complete STUNNER in the wonder woman movies, but in this not so much.

This was a 5/10 at best. I turned it off twice, but decided to finish it because I didnt want it sitting in my "to finish" row in netflix for the next few weeks. Just wanted to get it over with.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
It wasn't bad. Didn't have me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting see what happens next, but it didn't seem like it was meant to be either. We enjoyed it.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I thought it was decent. Not many good movies have come out in the last year, so this was worth the watch.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Agree with some of the above, it wasnt a cinematic masterpiece or anything but wasnt the worst way to spend 2 hours of time either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom