Red GT500 - license plate "RACERX" in Wisconsin @ Texas Roadhouse

Jimbo

Back in the game...
Reaction score
:biggthump Don't think it is the same RACERX we have here, but saw "RACERX" Red GT500, looked good, sounded decent.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Can't be, if it was our Racrx then it would be in a garage collecting dust.

OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Back in the game...
Reaction score
not sure. they were some type of specialty plate but didnt get close enough to see...

Sharkster

Reaction score
Ive seen it around. Wi personalized plates. He works on the West end of Janesville. I can never find him moving when Im in the car. I havent dealt an ass whooping in a long time in this thing.

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Reaction score
:biggthump Don't think it is the same RACERX we have here, but saw "RACERX" Red GT500, looked good, sounded decent.

I saw one there this afternoon with VNMUS (IL plates). Oh, wait, that was me, stuffin' my ass on the way back from GLD. Parked next to a couple of bikes....a Suzy GSXR I think, but there was a Hon 600RR next to it with the entire top of the tank caved in like someone had done it with a ballpeen hammer. Just f'n bizarre. Looked like a toilet stopper sealing the tank.

Oh....and the pulled pork rocked.

bj

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Reaction score
I saw one there this afternoon with VNMUS (IL plates). Oh, wait, that was me, stuffin' my ass on the way back from GLD. Parked next to a couple of bikes....a Suzy GSXR I think, but there was a Hon 600RR next to it with the entire top of the tank caved in like someone had done it with a ballpeen hammer. Just f'n bizarre. Looked like a toilet stopper sealing the tank.

Oh....and the pulled pork rocked.

bj
they do that so they have some where to sit while doing "hi-chair" wheelies

look anything like this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom