rare cars that no one cares about except for humpers.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Merkurs:

Merkur1.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Simmer down KJ/Xsec,

I said "After the mid cycle refresh", Check the numbers before you go all ape shit on me, I'll update my picture to better reflect it.\

Fuck that shit, you think you're some kinda wannabe car knowledge rain man. Eff that shit, you're just a plagiarizing fool, and you can't even get that right.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
:gives:

don't go getting your panties all up in a twist because of a technicality.

Say you were wrong, because you were, and i'll think about not hazing you for the next 6hrs. Trying to talk smack about a car that's 20x better than anything you've ever owned, how dare you. Not to mention, that car is hella ghey, and still better than your shit.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Say you were wrong, because you were, and i'll think about not hazing you for the next 6hrs. Trying to talk smack about a car that's 20x better than anything you've ever owned, how dare you. Not to mention, that car is hella ghey, and still better than your shit.

Car is Hella ghey, and it is far from 'better than my shit'.

I said they built/sold very few after the face lift, which is accurate, and low numbers = rare. Not talking smack about anything, I'm seriously laughing right now at how bothered you are by this.

That means nobody wanted them, sales were down that low for a reason. IE, they suck. And not rare.

I'm not arguing that they suck, they have a large following regardless, and plenty of people swing off of them.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Not a fan of Cheerios actually. Just want to make sure you think about shit you post before you post it. I hate people that post bullshit, and then try to backpedal like a little bitch when they're called out.

Make no mistake, I didn't realize they made so many of the 'first generation' RX8's until I saw production numbers. That's when I realized it was just the face lifted ones that they didn't sell for shit. For that I apologize, and I corrected my post to reflect it.

i call for a ban of dasfinc from this thread. he clearly missed the point.

Title of thread - Rare cars that no one cares about except for humpers

Dasfinc posts several cars with low production numbers that no one here gives a shit about per the thread title. One car a member disagrees with.

Disaster/Hilarity ensues :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info