He's a candy rapper snitch so this is hilarious
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
where's Shawn1112 Shawn1112 for the inside scoooop
Been busy AF today up in your neck of the woods. Round Lake, to Mc Henry, to Barrington.

I saw the video this morning and I'm calling bullshit. I've seen headlines call it a "vicious" beating and it was anything but that.
Right away his lawyer is saying he was beat bad and in the hospital, why is he releasing that info that fast???
That dude dont go anywhere alone, he always has security or a few of his wanna be goons with him. So all the sudden he is alone in a very vulnerable place?

My guys and I were all discussing it in a group chat this morning. We all agree that it was set up by 6Nine for clicks, views and too keep him relevant.
Now he will go on IG live or similar and say that wasnt shit, fuck them niggas blah blah blah. He will get paid to do interviews, he gets paid on all his social media accounts that allow you to monetize. We all said had we caught him alone like that or some other real street niggas, they woulda beat the mutha fucking brakes off his ass and put him in the hospital with real injuries, not a little cuts and or bruises.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
One by me in Hanover Park is no longer allowing kids under 18 without a parents consent.
I heard there had been several all out brawls on the basketball court in the evening which prompted that.
Up until when I moved to Lombard this past fall, I was going to the Alsip location. There were occasional fights on the basketball court. Nothing ever very serious until there was a shooting about a year ago. Nobody was hit, but they closed the basketball court after that. I don't know if it ever reopened. Now I go to a newer LA location in Lombard that doesn't have a basketball court.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Wasn't dude supposed to go to jail before he started snitching anyway? Id think he'd be eating through a straw for all that if it was real
He did, he served maybe 2yrs. He will get his sooner than later and I hope its a painful death, I cant fucking stand a trick.
You did the crime, now be a big boy and do the time. The issue is, that everyone in the know says he is still working with the feds. He is trolling all these people to egg them on so they will overreact to it and catch a fed case.

Reactions: sktchy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Up until when I moved to Lombard this past fall, I was going to the Alsip location. There were occasional fights on the basketball court. Nothing ever very serious until there was a shooting about a year ago. Nobody was hit, but they closed the basketball court after that. I don't know if it ever reopened. Now I go to a newer LA location in Lombard that doesn't have a basketball court.
The one by my work near Pershing and Archer took the b-ball hoops down for similar reasons. About 4-5yrs ago I was in there and seen 2 bangers go at it and the one dude thru a dumbbell and the other dudes head and missed. He hit one of those tall pieces of glass in the free weight rooms and shattered it.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
He did, he served maybe 2yrs. He will get his sooner than later and I hope its a painful death, I cant fucking stand a trick.
You did the crime, now be a big boy and do the time. The issue is, that everyone in the know says he is still working with the feds. He is trolling all these people to egg them on so they will overreact to it and catch a fed case.

You’d think he has to be working for them still. Otherwise if he had any sense he’d cut the unicorn hair off and go settle down on a ranch somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info