Jul 18, 2007
Just looked it up

2003 Montero has 42.8" of legroom
2015 Taco has 41.7

Less is bad....

Headroom 03 monty 38.5
and Taco 40"

More is good!

*Don't know how reliable these measurements are in conveying space. I can tell you steering wheel and the lower kick panel have a huge impact and those are not measured.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Just looked it up

2003 Montero has 42.8" of legroom
2015 Taco has 41.7

Less is bad....

Headroom 03 monty 38.5
and Taco 40"

More is good!

*Don't know how reliable these measurements are in conveying space. I can tell you steering wheel and the lower kick panel have a huge impact and those are not measured.

The Taco takes getting used to as far as seating. The truck rides high, but seating feels low, if you know what I mean. PLENTY of room though, even for a guy your size. I'd strongly suggest hitting a few Yota dealers and asking for long test-drives. Certified lots are usually packed with what you're looking for (try my old dealer, Continental. Their lot is the size of Texas.)

for the price of a new colorado with decent options, you can get a pretty nice full size. i am personally leaning this way.

I'd uh... Test drive one before putting weight behind that statement. I felt the same, then got into a 'rado. Then I bought it. :rofl:

Night and fucking day, in every way imaginable from a like-priced full-size. And they handle and turn better than most midsize sedans.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
The Taco takes getting used to as far as seating. The truck rides high, but seating feels low, if you know what I mean. PLENTY of room though, even for a guy your size. I'd strongly suggest hitting a few Yota dealers and asking for long test-drives. Certified lots are usually packed with what you're looking for (try my old dealer, Continental. Their lot is the size of Texas.)

I'd uh... Test drive one before putting weight behind that statement. I felt the same, then got into a 'rado. Then I bought it. :rofl:

Night and fucking day, in every way imaginable from a like-priced full-size. And they handle and turn better than most midsize sedans.

Continental... In countryside?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info