Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Would have to sell a very expensive Golf.....for dream car.

Alright. Not hating but dude.

Would have to sell my only car, that is quick (and can be made faster), comfortable, paid off, has all the modern features I could want, and is reliable... For a early 90s rhd Japanese car that I can't drive all year and quite frankly isn't the least bit practical for many situations.... Ya, I'm really kicking myself for that.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Would have to sell my only car, that is quick (and can be made faster), comfortable, paid off, has all the modern features I could want, and is reliable... For a early 90s rhd Japanese car that I can't drive all year and quite frankly isn't the least bit practical for many situations.... Ya, I'm really kicking myself for that.

Yea I know what u are saying. But you also had stated you don’t drive as much anymore.... so maybe the skyline and a cheap daily? Just saying you really swing for these skylines and I don’t see them getting cheap anytime in the future.

#justdoit

bnr32

Regular
TCG Premium
Nov 6, 2013

:gtfo2: car hobbies and reasonable decisions? who are you, some kind of an adult?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info