QUESTION OR CONCERNED OR COMMENTS

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Good to know. I have a leaking axle seal on the passenger side of my Strange 12 bolt for my 2000 TransAm (I bought the 12 bolt back in 2004ish and have put about 30,000 miles on it). I haven't gotten around to pulling it apart yet. I've heard I should just leave the driver one alone (if it ain't broke, don't fix it).

Any suggestions going forward? I think I have to take it apart to determine which part #'s I will need.

Good to know. I have a leaking axle seal on the passenger side of my Strange 12 bolt for my 2000 TransAm (I bought the 12 bolt back in 2004ish and have put about 30,000 miles on it). I haven't gotten around to pulling it apart yet. I've heard I should just leave the driver one alone (if it ain't broke, don't fix it).

Any suggestions going forward? I think I have to take it apart to determine which part #'s I will need.

well moving forward you would I am sure want to get it fixed. so you would need to remove your break and rotor to see exactly were it is leaking from and we could go from there its always best to check if you have enough fluid to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info