đź’¸ For Sale Purging some stuff

I've got a few sets of wheels laying around right now I'm looking to offload. It's looking like we're gonna make like titties and GTFO so I need to cut down some stuff.

-US Gear Under drive unit for a 4L80E. Give me 3 bills for the under drive. I don't have the electricals for it but that's some relay stuff.
-Atlas lathe, needs some. Will toss in a bunch of threading gears, chuck and other tooling. Give me 400 for it. 12X36 bed. I had her up and running pretty well, it'd be pretty minor work to get it going again.

In Nashotah these days, but I do travel to IL on an occasion.

Reactions: Rdrnnr

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Pics of the lathe? What's wrong with it? Aka what kind of "minor work" does it need to be functional?

I don't NEED a lathe, but then again...
https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/d/nashotah-atlas-12x36-lathe-with-some/7453576667.html

I put an ad and pics up that describe it. Overall the biggest thing you'd need is probably to assemble it, mount it and some wiring. I was doing quite a bit of turning on it but I got a 10" that was nicer so I decided to keep that one. Still 400 for TCG plus some beer money if I go back to IL with it.

Thread Info

• Mr_Roboto
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list