PS4: Gran Turismo Sport

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So. Heres what my controller looks like after being slung across my tile floor.

3FRt0UX.jpg

So......pretty good then. Its a GT game for sure. Forza is fun. But GT is always been where Ive cut my teeth and proved my worth. So it kinda just brings that out in me. :rofl: I do wish I had a wheel for this game. But I'm not buying a wheel just for one game. A controller has become quite tricky with this series. Snap oversteer is rampant unless youre completely in tune w/ the cars behaviour and able to react within a split second. Too much TCS just destroys the driveability and too little is an exercise in millimeter precision.

The visuals, are of course top notch. GT has never lacked in that department. Ever. 4k And HDR look amazing. I cant wait for Forza to get its turn. Sound is improved, for GT. Take that how you will. AI is quite polite compared to forza :rofl: If they see a gap they will go for it. but they wont press the issue if you defend it. Its actually kinda nice.

Overall its a GT game. If youve played one, you know what to expect.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
So. Heres what my controller looks like after being slung across my tile floor.

3FRt0UX.jpg

So......pretty good then. Its a GT game for sure. Forza is fun. But GT is always been where Ive cut my teeth and proved my worth. So it kinda just brings that out in me. :rofl: I do wish I had a wheel for this game. But I'm not buying a wheel just for one game. A controller has become quite tricky with this series. Snap oversteer is rampant unless youre completely in tune w/ the cars behaviour and able to react within a split second. Too much TCS just destroys the driveability and too little is an exercise in millimeter precision.

The visuals, are of course top notch. GT has never lacked in that department. Ever. 4k And HDR look amazing. I cant wait for Forza to get its turn. Sound is improved, for GT. Take that how you will. AI is quite polite compared to forza :rofl: If they see a gap they will go for it. but they wont press the issue if you defend it. Its actually kinda nice.

Overall its a GT game. If youve played one, you know what to expect.

Might consider getting some thumbstick extensions if you keep using the controller versus a wheel, it will probably help with the sensitivity you talk about. They are usually useful in FPS games, but I can see how it could be an improvement with a racing game as well.

Looking forward to trying this out at some point, out of space on the HD right now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just got the endurance race done. Havent done one of those in a long time. You're given a porsche 911 RSR which is pretty fun car to drive. The track is pretty nice too. Was easy to learn on the fly. Very high speed track, lotta straights and sweeping turns. There was this fucking bmw M6 GT3 that was the bane of my existence. No matter how far back he was he always just flew to the front and seemed to have no trouble not braking for turns. Ended up coming in 2nd, just losing to him. I must have mis judged my pits at some point cuz i was gonna come up 1 lap short on fuel. Had to dive in on the last frickin lap to get a quick splash :picard: But still managed 2nd. I wasnt gonna beat that bmw anyways. Asshole. Hate bmw drivers.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i'll probably wait till they add some DLC content and get some more cars/tracks in the game. I will admit I did enjoy tackling all the mission/race challenges in the demo and trying get golds in everything. it definitely breaks up the monotony that's present in pretty much every other racing game out there right now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Christ. Been trying to work my way thru the mission challenges. Been getting thru 1 tier a day ( 8 Challenges) but they're starting to become more and more involved :ROFLMAO: Last challenge in this tier was a 30 lap endurance race. Only managed 5th best on my first attempt 37 seconds behind the lead ?

Did have a couple spins, due to the shitty AI plowing into me, but you have to manage your fuel as well. Had to pit twice for fuel. Need to try and balance that out better for the next run. Tomorrow.

Reactions: Spivitz
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info