ps4 dualshock 4 bundle Launch Day

pajamasam

Reaction score
PS4 Launch Day Dualshock 4 bundle

Coming from amazon so you can pick it up day of or pay me and ill change the address.

call or text
847 204 6383

$550

Last edited:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Any games or accessories? Walmart is selling the same bundle for $517 with your choice of game and an accessory. Just throwing that out there.

OP
pajamasam

pajamasam

Reaction score
Any games or accessories? Walmart is selling the same bundle for $517 with your choice of game and an accessory. Just throwing that out there.
They are but they do not have any for the launch day and are not sure when they will have any available. I understand I am asking more than I paid but this is what I can get on ebay right now because of the limited supply at the moment. I figured someone might want one on the first day so Im throwing it out there.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
I like to do my raping and pillaging directly, but this is a fine means of indirection.

deviantlx

Reaction score
350 cash money. Then ill take it and smash it with a hammer in front of ya for free.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
I guarantee some people will be willing to pay, maybe no one here but still. Since when are FS threads allowed to be crapped on?

OP
pajamasam

pajamasam

Reaction score
I guarantee some people will be willing to pay, maybe no one here but still. Since when are FS threads allowed to be crapped on?
I figured people would get a little upset but there are def people willing to pay this. I'm switching to xbox one so I'm not going to return this, I'll make money on it.

OP
pajamasam

pajamasam

Reaction score
Your best bet would be ebay honestly.
I found a kid on craigslist that says he will trade me his release date xbox one for my ps4(the cash difference on my end) but I'm not counting on it. It would be nice though, it would solve both problems.

serb82

Reaction score
Did u buy it from the other member on here and making a quick $50?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom