YouTube Project Mud Type - New Car Throttle Series

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I skipped through almost all of it because I personally think he talks too much, but I am definitely going to watch as this gets better.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
That was a fun series, but man, i wish they did more. A stupid paintball gun battle as the LAST episode? End rant.

Their production is great, IDK how many people are doing that, but i don't see these guys crying about money and the production of that particular video was fantastic. IN for the next series. The Lexus one is still my favorite, I wonder if they'll go that route again.

OP
IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah on this one I think I enjoyed watching the build process more than the end result :rofl: Whereas with the Lexus it was great to see them do a few mods at a time and see the results immediately at the track.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the build process too, they did a great job with the filming and editing. I love how the outcry of fans hating that stupid hood intake made them change it up, but they didn't even try it out. That's what kills me, they went through stuff that a Ford Escape could have conquered with ease. Eh, idk, I've been bitching about shows all day today. :rofl: Fuckin' Roadkill and their bullshit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom