7.3 Godzilla grows up, godzilla mega thread, godzilla performance development thread TRUCK ENGINE GOES BRRRRRRRRR

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
And not that the resident idiot is going to watch this video or read anything posted about it, the engine is 25.5“ wide and 24” long. 2.5" slimmer and 2” shorter than his holy grail Coyote.

Geee Mr Resident Idiot....... It sure in the fuck isnt shorter in height with that massive bolt together intake manifold and even with that massive intake it makes less hp than a 600hp NA coyote with a ported CJ manifold......:bowrofl:

Back to the drawing board guess it needs more cam and a better intake manifold to get over the 600hp mark? :rofl:

Not impressed.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I can build an 800 NA Coyote motor for next to nothing.
giphy.gif

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
I dont see why our resident coyote nutswinger is getting all bent outta shape. Once a swap kit comes out it wont be any different then a coyote swap kit, plus once these motors have been out long enough im sure they will be the same price from the pick n pull as a coyote. Modding them will most likely be cheaper because its not a modular, so it sounds like a win to me

Reactions: Pressure Ratio
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info