7.3 Godzilla grows up, godzilla mega thread, godzilla performance development thread TRUCK ENGINE GOES BRRRRRRRRR

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Whats comical is all the very same people in here drooling over this stupid 7.3 dinosaur are the exact same people that bust my balls for liking small cube high hp NA engines.

all of you bipolar much?

nothing about the 7.3 is new tech other than now its being produced by ford. whoopdie do.

What has made the coyote a badass engine is all the tech crammed in that little 5.0

im not saying the coyote is end all be all but there is zero anything new or impressive about a pushrod big cube 7.3

Certianly nothing impressive about chopping up a fox with a bunch of custom parts. Again whoopdie do.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rent Free

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’m not well-versed in the Coyote, but I think you’re discounting the sheer cubic inches of this thing. It doesn’t need to be revved for huge airflow, so dependability of the engine and other driveline complements could theoretically be improved (if the torque doesn’t get to it first).

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
I’m not well-versed in the Coyote, but I think you’re discounting the sheer cubic inches of this thing. It doesn’t need to be revved for huge airflow, so dependability of the engine and other driveline complements could theoretically be improved (if the torque doesn’t get to it first).

I agree on the cubes. Im not saying its gotta rev to the moon either. But hows it different than any big cube LS? But now all of a sudden a big cube ford got people :nutz:

Want a big cube pushrod? Put a damn LS in it thats got the biggest aftermarket support known to man basically LOL

Ford 7.3 soo amazing so revolutionary....... :eek: :iorofl:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
God forbid we discuss another company coming out with a new pushrod engine and explore options of power making capability. The fact Ford had the gall to do so knowing that the godly LSx platform exists is mind blowing.

I am making a motion for all of our cars to be swapped to LS based motors immediately with plans on everyone converting to LS based notchbacks by 2025. Furthermore everyone needs to have the same hair style and clothing, NOBODY and I MEAN NOBODY shall be different. This comes from the almighty and great 98GrandPrixIraqVet. It comes from his mouth, so it shall be. AMEN

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
God forbid we discuss another company coming out with a new pushrod engine and explore options of power making capability. The fact Ford had the gall to do so knowing that the godly LSx platform exist is mind blowing.

I am making a motion for all of our cars to be swapped to LS based motors immediately with plans on everyone converting to LS based notchbacks by 2025. Furthermore everyone needs to have the same hair style and clothing, NOBODY and I MEAN NOBODY shall be different. This comes from the almighty and great 98GrandPrixIraqVet. It comes from his mouth, so it shall be. AMEN
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rent Free

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
God forbid we discuss another company coming out with a new pushrod engine and explore options of power making capability. The fact Ford had the gall to do so knowing that the godly LSx platform exists is mind blowing.

But will you be doubly mind fucked when the C8 gets a FPC engine like the GT350s 5.2 Voodoo engine? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Some people are brand loyal and only want a ford motor, it’s just cool that there’s something different, personally the hp and tq dosent seem that impressive to me, I was hoping they were going to make this 600tq or something crazy like half way between a coyote and the diesel motor

Agreed it be more impressive if it made over even 500tq LOL

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Someone go on Reddit and see if you can get them on the case to find posts from 98GrandPrix back in the day. Where he was shitting all over the LS1 when it came out. Saying it was a stupid motor compared to a traditional SBC or LT1. And that no one in their right mind would ever use that motor for anything. Especially motor swaps. Because I am sure that is exactly what happened. :rofl:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Someone go on Reddit and see if you can get them on the case to find posts from 98GrandPrix back in the day. Where he was shitting all over the LS1 when it came out. Saying it was a stupid motor compared to a traditional SBC or LT1. :rofl:
It would have been vs the 3800 though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info