• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Problems w/ torco???

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
does anyone else use torco? i swear by the stuff...w/ ssic and a can of torco i can run a 3.0 w/o any *KR however i heard exessive use could creat hotspots in the engine and i also heard its just flat out not good on the motor. anyone else have any input?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Dec 3 2005, 04:04 AM
does anyone else use torco?  i swear by the stuff...w/ ssic and a can of torco i can run a 3.0 w/o any *KR  however i heard exessive use could creat hotspots in the engine and i also heard its just flat out not good on the motor.  anyone else have any input?
[snapback]105720[/snapback]​
well i used to reagularly mix a couple of gallons of sunoco 100 with my 93 for daily driving with my 3.25...no ic(i realized my MPG's jumped up while crusing about a xtra 6 mpg)
i never had any problems ...except for the excessive need to slam on the gas and go full boost every chance i get

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
lol yeah the need to punch it goes up even more when you know your going to see maximum power, i have used what i thought was 110 unleaded by sunoco and it did no change the KR at all... but torco is amazing but i want to make sure its safe on the engine

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
i heard that too..i change them fairly regularly anyway...about 2 times a year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom