PPV SSV (retired government trucks and SUVs)

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
isn't the LQ4 the 6.0???

yes its a lq4 is 6.0, but really does not matter to me. tahoes were not offered with lq4's IIIRC

The older ones seem pretty rare, I never see them FS. Where are you looking to find the 200-2006s?

I'd ideally like to be in a 2010+ with the 6 speed. (I'd also consider a Caprice but that is another thread and more money)

craigslist, search tempest, auto trader.
alot of times they are not listed as a PPV, but just as a base model 2wd tahoe. honestly i do not car at this point about a actual police model or a civilian 2wd.

see i cant justify spending the money on a 2006+ due to the inflated price, that will eventually depreciate thus allowing me to loose money.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i went to look at this one a few weeks ago.

2005 Chevy Tahoe police Cruiser

rotted driver and passenger front floors, dead batterys, exhaust manifold leaks, 2 flat tires, NO rear door panels or rear seat, no sill plates, other missing plastic trim.

this thing was literally not cleaned out after purchased from auction and clearly sat in the guys driveway for like 6 months.

what pissed me off the most is how clean and nice he made it sound on the phone.

i offered him $1500, he said no.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I talked to Weather Tech about some floor mats and they're trying to say they don't make any to fit the PPV.

With the winter coming I need something to cover up the driver side floor. There's a hole worn in the vinyl on that side.

i use shitty bath/beach towels to absorb the winter muck i track into my rubber floor CVPI.

and wtf is weather tech mean that they dont make a liner that fits the PPV?? like the PPV has different floors than the civilian tahoe?

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike

$7952

s-l1600.jpg

Chevrolet Tahoe Police Pursuit Package PPV | eBay

Current bid: $5500

11 hours remaining ...

$6600 and 2 hours remaining.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info