Pothole finally bit me

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I would be hesitant about fixing it now. If Warren (Wellis) didn't want to touch it, that speaks volumes, which I think @CMNTMXR57 would confirm.

He said it would be 50/50 at best if it holds and I forgot the price already. Would be better off waiting for a single rim to pop up on FB marketplace or buying a refinished one from somewhere else. Little more expensive if I get a refurbished one, but wouldnt have to worry about a repair possibly breaking. It stinks, but I am not even mad about it. Id rather not worry about a rim holding tire pressure than worry about it.

Good luck getting that money before you die, especially if in Chgo. Your great grandkids might get it in Chgo

:rofl: Exactly. There was a cop pulled over next to one of the cars, and if I had known how bad my damage was, I would have stopped just to get a report filed, and be on my way. But I didnt know, and even then I dont see the headache being worth the wrestling match trying to get money from the state. Besides, house always wins in the long run. IE probably get dinged for random bullshit for filing against the state.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
This wasn't Chicago though. It was on 53 around Rand rd. So Crook County. Not sure they have a program.
Worth a try..

Claims

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info