From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Anybody ever been in this place?

About us

orchard prime meats inc in lake zurich... i want to grill some shizzznit tonight and was thinking of going there.

I wish it would open earlier or close later. Im usually home before 9AM and not back out this way until 10PM.

Marianos is absolutely awesome. They'll cool it for you on the spot too if that's your thing.

Fuck yes to Mariano's in general. Cheaper than jewel/Dominick's and much better quality food.

This all day. We shop almost exclusively at Mariano's in Hoffman. The brats there are very plain tasting though. :dunno: Even the stuffed and flavored ones just fall short of Wurst.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I wish it would open earlier or close later. Im usually home before 9AM and not back out this way until 10PM.

This all day. We shop almost exclusively at Mariano's in Hoffman. The brats there are very plain tasting though. :dunno: Even the stuffed and flavored ones just fall short of Wurst.

i got two strip steaks from orchard yesterday, grilled them last night and they were fucking incredible.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
If I go anywhere it's the Wurst Kitchen for brats. There is a place out by me in Yorkville called Dave's Meat Market or something like that, but I've never bought anything from him. I should try him out. I know there is a place in Elburn that is supposed to be really good as well, not sure of the name.

Reems. Not sure if that is the correct spelling. I've also heard its very good, but never think to go there.

Think it is Rhemes in d

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
The place my wife's family uses is in Harvard. Every year my wife's dad buys a cow and a pig (this year he bought a cow and 2 pigs). I have a chest freezer and my freezer/fridge completely stocked up. Im talking at least 400-500lbs of various meat. Everything basically comes out to about $1.33/lb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info