Post you favorite/funniest part of the Tour!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Did Megan find them? :rofl:

Carter would just be like...

Deal_With_It.jpg

... as he continued his Tinder swiping.

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
By far the funniest part was the first night when [MENTION=387]firemandan1700[/MENTION] was spitting game to those 2 brunettes in the parking lot. :rofl:

Tom's shirtless selfie, the cow shits back comment, the initial buffalo story/comment.

And then [MENTION=387]firemandan1700[/MENTION]'s game (fail) in the parking lot :bowrofl:

The only TWO attractive girls we saw in Upper Michigan and Firemandan scares them away. What was he saying?

I just remember seeing them get out of the car... oh hay gurl... Then Firemandan walking up. :rofl:

They were actually talking to me! I was trying to play wingman for ANYONE there. They were asking about what we were doing and where we were from etc. Then FMD starts shouting "hey you ladies want to come down and drink with us" ...and they gone! :bowrofl:

#hatersgonnahate

I didnt see anyone else attempt other than me and wombat lol

Missed this, DAMN

And yet I didn't see anyone else attempt to make conversation either other than wombat!! #hatersgonnahate

I think I caught FMD hittin on my wife a few times.... Bragging about how he is some big shot or something. :s00ls:

Woah I didnt brag about anything lol. Sure you got the right guy. But I am very people friendly. I like making conversation. lol

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The Lunchbox shooting Back to The Future sparks in the UP's pitch blackness was pretty fucking hilarious too. Then sneaking back with the headlights off to avoid the cop that was directly behind him :rofl:

Shit I forgot about that too! If I did not know any better I would have thought his car was about to explode. :rofl:

The James Bond no lights entry back into the parking lot was epic! :lmao:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Lunchbox dragging was definitely up there for me. I am with [MENTION=16]PANDA[/MENTION] about Tom's buffalo story, that had me freakin rolling. I really enjoyed the first part of the day on Saturday where we were on our way to the nature preserve and the roads were open with damn near no traffic....really got to open her up and watch some good "fun". Shooting the shit with everyone was a good time.

Thread Info