Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
This is one of the more recent pics of my project BOM GTO (you may notice the small "TCG" sticker on the rear 1/4 glass). After having the car mini-tubbed, I spent 19 hours getting the rear seats and interior panels to fit properly. When I took this pic, I had just washed the car by hand (which was the first soapy hand wash in about 3 years).

IMG_20220611_125229122_HDR.jpg

...but this is the pic I think y'all would like the most. When I took it in to get tubbed, this is the shop that did the work. I wanted to post the panoramic pic with (almost) everything, but the picture file was too big for the site. You're just going to have to deal with this one.

In the below pic is a (white) Nissan GTR pushing around 2000 hp, above that is the Lambo Superlegerra. I forgot the hp rating on that. The Gray Audi S4 is the shop racecar and is around the 1200 hp mark, but that is a full on race car, and really light. Behind that is another (purple) S4 with slightly less hp than the previous (and has most of the stock interior in it). Just above my car (almost mid top) is the Audi R8 that pushed about 1200 hp too. They could go higher, but the stock engine / trans would go Ka-BLEWIE. It's really happy at 1.2K. There is also a white (something or other, japanese racecar being built) in front of the white CTS-V. Not pictured is the McLeran, the 3000+ hp GTR and Nissan Sylvia.

The sad thing is, MY GTO is the slowest car in the bunch...around 900-950 hp. All of these ( ????) are approximate wheel hp...not crank.

IMG_20220318_180330813.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This is one of the more recent pics of my project BOM GTO (you may notice the small "TCG" sticker on the rear 1/4 glass). After having the car mini-tubbed, I spent 19 hours getting the rear seats and interior panels to fit properly. When I took this pic, I had just washed the car by hand (which was the first soapy hand wash in about 3 years).

View attachment 129635

...but this is the pic I think y'all would like the most. When I took it in to get tubbed, this is the shop that did the work. I wanted to post the panoramic pic with (almost) everything, but the picture file was too big for the site. You're just going to have to deal with this one.

In the below pic is a (white) Nissan GTR pushing around 2000 hp, above that is the Lambo Superlegerra. I forgot the hp rating on that. The Gray Audi S4 is the shop racecar and is around the 1200 hp mark, but that is a full on race car, and really light. Behind that is another (purple) S4 with slightly less hp than the previous (and has most of the stock interior in it). Just above my car (almost mid top) is the Audi R8 that pushed about 1200 hp too. They could go higher, but the stock engine / trans would go Ka-BLEWIE. It's really happy at 1.2K. There is also a white (something or other, japanese racecar being built) in front of the white CTS-V. Not pictured is the McLeran, the 3000+ hp GTR and Nissan Sylvia.

The sad thing is, MY GTO is the slowest car in the bunch...around 900-950 hp. All of these ( ????) are approximate wheel hp...not crank.

View attachment 129637
That color really pops when sitting outside.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

View attachment 129635

View attachment 129637
Who r u and y u no post often

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Who r u and y u no post often
I'm Larry.

I used to post on here a LOT...then I opened my own practice.
I now spend my days either at my office or working on my cars (usually my GTO).

I use a Fusion Orange G5 (rust bucket) for a daily. It has a couple of mods on it too.

IMG_20220514_145151048_HDR_4 (1).jpg

Thread Info