Post a pic of your ride. V: dirty vehicles only.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Speed salt

B9E97A4E-C0C7-4101-942B-30189361E027.jpeg
4B98F1C2-D681-4E66-A78C-3FD88F4E4A26.jpeg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Just drove home and back for lunch, about 30 mins. I guess between the salt working in direct sunlight but also being 5F outside is causing a lot of splash and freeze action? It's weird, the lettering on the door is growing shelves and the rear wieners are all fuzzy.

dirty1.jpg

dirty2.jpg

dirty3.jpg

Kinda neat until you think about what the salt's gonna do to everything.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Just drove home and back for lunch, about 30 mins. I guess between the salt working in direct sunlight but also being 5F outside is causing a lot of splash and freeze action? It's weird, the lettering on the door is growing shelves and the rear wieners are all fuzzy.

View attachment 50684

View attachment 50685

View attachment 50686

Kinda neat until you think about what the salt's gonna do to everything.

Now that we have those sliders I both love and hate them. They look great but when they are dirty they love to get that on your pants.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Now that we have those sliders I both love and hate them. They look great but when they are dirty they love to get that on your pants.

Yeah any time the weather isn't perfect, it seems like I get marks on my pants in the same spot. I don't really care, but for someone who is really into their appearance or whose appearance is important to them doing their job well, I'd imagine it's a pain in the ass. It looks like a big ol poop smear and sticks out on khakis real good. I keep wondering if splash guards will help with that. I should have gotten them by now considering how obvious it is that my paint is getting trashed in a lot of places.... Oh well I guess that'll probably be someone else's problem anyway. It's funny, any time I drive through mud or slush or whatever, it jams it all right in the freakin door handle too.

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info