Portillo's Spicy Chicken Sandwich

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious

The new Portillo’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich features a spicy, breaded chicken breast served with new Hot Giardiniera Sauce, lettuce, and tomato on brioche bun.
Portillo’s new Hot Giardiniera Sauce features a hot giardiniera relish mixed into a creamy, hot sauce that double as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders, fries, and onion rings
You can find the new sandwich at the following test locations for a limited time:

Ilinois - Chicago-Addison & Kimball, Chicago-Canal & Taylor, Chicago-Clark & Ontario, Crestwood, Deerfield, Elk Grove Village, Forest Park, Gurnee, Niles, Oak Lawn, Skokie, Vernon Hills
Indiana - Avon, Fishers, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Merrillville & Mishawaka

Reactions: The Broken Regal

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Chicken = Not as big as the Popeyes breast.

Breading = Fantastic.

Giardiniera sauce = delicous.

2nd spiciest of the spicy sammiches. Wendies still spicier. But it still left some good tingles behind.

Bonus, Portillo's fucked up and gave me two sandwiches. :)

This is better than the Popeyes sammich.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This is better than the Popeyes sammich.

1617654227964.png

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I had one of these over the weekend and it was the best spicy chicken sandwich I've had yet. Blows away all the other fast food spicy chicken sandwiches. Great quality crispy chicken breast, bun was super fresh, and the sauce was outstanding. Will probably have to go back tonight for another one for dinner....

And for the record, I'm no Portillo's blowhard. I think they've gone way downhill over the last few years and rarely go any longer. This sandwich was legit though!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Portillo's Spicy Chicken sandwich is currently being tested at the following locations in Illinois: Chicago-Addison & Kimball, Chicago- Canal & Taylor, Chicago-Clark & Ontario, Crestwood, Deerfield, Elk Grove Village, Forest Park, Gurnee, Niles, Oak Lawn, Skokie, Vernon Hills and the following locations in Indiana: Avon, Fishers, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Merrillville and Mishawaka. The sandwich may be available nationwide later this year. Try the hottest item on the menu today by ordering online at portillos.com!

Reactions: GLADIATOR
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info