• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

po135 and po141

bigsammoe

Reaction score
well iam gettin these codes iam sure there from 2 things
1- going to UTI u use ur own cars and all and my lab group back pined into the connector so the connector isnt gettin full power

2- i got this fuel system cleaner from my old work. 2 boxes of it.. i missing 2 bottles so iam thinkin my dad put it in my car and in the van cause my van isalso giving 02 codes po141 soooooo thats my thoughts..

iam gonna check the 02 tonight or tommorw see if there white if not just gonna talk to ed or some if they have 02s

Xtant12

Reaction score
Po135 says o2 sensor heater circuit malfunction ( Bank1 sensor 1 )

Po141 says same thing but with (sensor 2...)

bigsammoe

Reaction score
yea so the question is since we did the test on the O2 right in the back of the motor are they all connected to there or do they all go in flaut,,, iam gonna pull a plug tommorw see what it looks like!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom