• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Gaming Player Unknown Battlegrounds

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I've been playing on ps4 primarily. Hardly ever go on the pc unless to pay a bill. Lol. But the ps4 is the only time I really spend time with some friends and family as they live in different states and it's our bonding time.

One thing that does get irritating is the hit detection. They were supposed to fix it but haven't. I do have tons of fun. I've probably spent close to 200 hours on pvp. Single /co-op is also fun.

Probably would have more fun if I played with others, but usually when I play, none of my friends are online and everyone is at work/school or just being productive citizens while I waste my mornings playing games before bed. :rofl:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Nothing wrong with that. I do like playing solo as well. I usually get top 5 easily and that's without hiding in bushes too often. Lol.

I think because I played PUBG first I am just used to it. PUBG to Fortnite on PC is different enough, but PUBG to Fortnite on PS4 is WAY different. I agree the hit detection is trash, but just a few little tweaks would make it feel better. I wish you could do FPS aim like PUBG.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Finally racked up a couple chicken dinners :jg:

Ive only gotten 2 so far. :rofl: Even the people that stream this game daily and play it professionally have a hard time winning consistently.

If its boring, then change your gameplay. You can play it totally different and change your experience. Or you can play the same and have a totally different game depending on flight path and gear you get. I think once you start tasting victory, or getting close it sucks you in. Ive been top 10 I cant count how many times, but I always seem to choke, or get screwed by position.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO

Have 3 squad wins so far.

1st one some bestly random carried the team to the win by himself with 9 kills (I had no kills)

2nd we had high ground on the top of a large hill and I finished off the last three after they downed my two teammates (I had 6 kills)

3rd one was 2v1v1 and a teammate and I finished the last guys off (I had 3 kills)

I’ve had way too many 2-4th place finishes now haha. It’s a nerve racking game when it comes down to the end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info