Personal finance software/app

Knowklew

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 5, 2014
For years I have used Mint to track overall spending and expenses. (I use other tools for investments and such). However I have grown tired of mint and some of the glitches along the way.

What are you using to track your spending and expenses from a personal finance perspective? I am thinking of trying Personal Capital and possibly going back to Quicken software.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I am also using mint but kinda want something a little better. Using it on a pc via the website isn’t bad but the mobile app is less to be desired.

I might check out the Everydollar cause Dave Ramsey for some reason just suckers me lately and I want to have a better idea.

I have used spreadsheets in the past and modified one that I used for awhile until I paid off the credit debt, and then stopped using. Will probably go back to it soon as well.

Reactions: RICH17

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I like mint but would like a better alternative to it. It has alot to offer but wish the budgetting function was a bit more refined. I know you can set up rules with it but would like more learning of trends over time to aid in crafting better budgets. It never accounts for the annual things like reupping car insurance or taxes. Would be nice to have that baked in and intuitive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info