• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

PCV catch can

Silvapain

Reaction score
Before I bought my GTP, I really only had experience with SHOs. It's interesting to see the differences in approach to modding - for example, the V8 SHOs have weak trannies so an auxiliary cooler is an absolute must.

Another thing I've noticed is that not many, if any, GTP guys and gals are using PCV catch cans. Is blow-by not an issue with these engines? I run a catch can in my SHO, and what collects in there is disgusting.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
for turbo 3800s, yes it is an issue. almost no one runs one because they dont car if it leaks out the breather like a hose. When they start getting kicked out of tracks for that being a major rule violation then they will start caring..........tho most of the mom and pop tracks dont pay much attention to our cars

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom