Food / Drink Outdoor Grills/Smokers and Rodent Problem

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Last year I had an issue with my grill and smoker. Rodents, field mice, were getting into them and eating the grease and leaving me with their fuckin turds. I clean my grills after every use but still they were having a party in there. I moved the grills to the garage which solved the problem but now I am cramped for space and reorganizing the garage. Looking for solutions since outdoor grilling season is coming.

Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Last year I had an issue with my grill and smoker. Rodents, field mice, were getting into them and eating the grease and leaving me with their fuckin turds. I clean my grills after every use but still they were having a party in there. I moved the grills to the garage which solved the problem but now I am cramped for space and reorganizing the garage. Looking for solutions since outdoor grilling season is coming.

My asshole dogs piss on my grill legs, Dat seems to keep the critters away 🙌🤣

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

You have a 3 car garage

Explorer
Red Bull vehicle
Daughter’s Hellcat Nitro

Either park the Nitro or the Red Bull vehicle in the open 3rd spot on the driveway.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
You have a 3 car garage

Explorer
Red Bull vehicle
Daughter’s Hellcat Nitro

Either park the Nitro or the Red Bull vehicle in the open 3rd spot on the driveway.
Red Bull vehicle has no business being in the garage over a grill and smoker. His priorities are fucked.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Red Bull vehicle has no business being in the garage over a grill and smoker. His priorities are fucked.
If I ever get a toy, the RB equinox will be outside. I am getting a new toolbox and some cabinets which will free up a ton of space. I don’t like grilling in my driveway unless I have to like in winter. I rather grill/smoke in the backyard but then the mice become an issue.

Thread Info