🔧 BUILD Operation Mustang Part Deux / YOLO Thangs

General Information

I’ve been keeping an eye on this car for the past few months and the price kept dropping. I made an offer on the car today after taking a drive to see it yesterday.

Car is a 2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1 with less than 2,500 miles and all of the appropriate options….Manual, Handling Package, Recaros, Blah Blah Blah. Need to figure out how I’m going to pick this thing up in the next week!

IMG_1566.jpeg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Oh well thats cool!

When does it get the VMP treatment?

Not for a while, need to buy a house first! Special lady friend and I are getting a place together and it might be a little while longer like late 2024/early 2025. But I’ll be happy with the way it sits stock.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Jim, that blue is killer. I keep coming back to look at the photo. Can’t wait to see this thing in person!

Yeah it really is and I don’t feel it is common on the Machs. Can’t wait to do a full detail on her next year.

Congrats homie! Did you ever sell the project you bought?

Thanks Shawn! I did sell it back in September.

Badass Jim congrats on your new purchase.

Thanks John!

He's back!

wedding crashers comedy GIF

So a great decision, congrats! If i didnt get my GT350, the Mach 1 was the next choice.

Thanks Drew! I’ll be coming to you for tuning sometime in the future!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Not for a while, need to buy a house first! Special lady friend and I are getting a place together and it might be a little while longer like late 2024/early 2025. But I’ll be happy with the way it sits stock.

so like 3 months then, gotcha :ROFLMAO:

j/k congrats man and good luck on the house hunt!

Thread Info