One 6 motorsports

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
mark is one of the coolest guys you will ever meet. best customer service you will ever get at an automotive shop, period! he makes you feel like the most important person in the building regardless if you are buying a squash air filter, or are buying a motor swap.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've been there a quite a few times. Great place. I'd definitely recommend that place.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
another thing about one6 is that everytime you go there you usually see somebody you know!!! i counted 6 chicago garage members there today alone

James

Reaction score
Damn, does anyone work on their own cars, lol?

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I was there once, picking up a Vtec Solenoid for my old MiniMe swap, VERY nice guy, even made me a little diagram for vtec wiring JUST incase I needed it!

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Reaction score
You couldn't pay me to get work done by them. My buddy had a real bad experience with them and I witnessed most of it with him. But that was a few years ago so maybe they got there act together now.

Nothing against Mark. I think he's a stand up guy.

SRT41320

Reaction score
they do things other than imports?
mark will pretty much work on anything - but he got started working on hondas so he knows them real well and thats what he is known for

You couldn't pay me to get work done by them. My buddy had a real bad experience with them and I witnessed most of it with him. But that was a few years ago so maybe they got there act together now.

every shop has its good and bad stories - ive known mark for a few years now and he's never screwed me yet.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score

Kind of feel the same way. I've heard of a few "illegal" things goin down

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i dont want to bash them as I personally haven't dealt with them but a few friends have but lets just say it about stolen cars and parts

H-BOMB

Reaction score
marks my boy good guy good shop damn good prices.. for the most part has it in stock from evos to civics..... tuning not so good!!!!!!! loves that he has and sells used parts....

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
anyone have mark's email addy? if u do, shoot me a pm

SRT41320

Reaction score
haha saw the stink star boys there again last saturday....we need to stop meeting like that - the wifey gonna start thinking somethings going on

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
marks my boy good guy good shop damn good prices.. for the most part has it in stock from evos to civics..... tuning not so good!!!!!!! loves that he has and sells used parts....
+1 for him having used parts

Needed a Vtec solenoid for my old Y8 head to finish a project and it was the LAST thing in my way, he sold it for only $40 *which is a snap below what they normally go for* and it worked great!

AlwaysVTEC

Reaction score
haha saw the stink star boys there again last saturday....we need to stop meeting like that - the wifey gonna start thinking somethings going on
lol i know, its crazy how we meet there at the same time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom