3800 OK, who was it?

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
I was leaving Harvest Bible Chapel in Elgin today(7/10) around 10:45ish and I was right behind a red gtp coupe. I'm guessing it was a 97-98 because it looked like he had the hipo 5 stars. The only visible mod was the dual slant exhaust tips. Oh and hyperwhite lights. I also noticed he had what looked to be 2 radar detectors. :blink:

Anyways...We got on the entrance ramp to Rt.20/Lake St. and both gunned it. I'm assuming he gunned it as well, since I was flooring it and wasn't gaining ground but he wasn't pulling either. After I got to about 100 I let off though since there was no point in going any further.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Where are they holding service in that Church right now? I didn't think the auditorium was even close to done.

The last time I was in there was about two years ago when they just got the property and they were giving tours. I imagine it looks a little different now.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Jul 11 2005, 01:29 AM
Where are they holding service in that Church right now?  I didn't think the auditorium was even close to done. 

The last time I was in there was about two years ago when they just got the property and they were giving tours.  I imagine it looks a little different now.
[snapback]91104[/snapback]​

They are building an auditorium right now but it's far from being done. The room they are using as of now for the sanctuary is a long and skinny room. You can tell it wasn't meant to be a church, but whatever works. The building looks really nice, although I've never seen it while it was the Safetly Kleen building. Once you enter the building from the parking garage it's a little crazy cuz of all the stair cases.

Yeah, it was pretty much dead even. I'm assuming that he was lightly modded like me. His exhaust note was kind of annoying. I had a little extra weight in the car though. I had a set of golf clubs and a passenger although she doesn't weigh much. Oh and chrome plated rims if the comp g rims are really chrome plated. Not trying to make excuses or anything.

I don't think I'm gonna be getting headers anytime soon, maybe next summer. I might go with a pcm though before the summer is over. Maybe I'll go with headers if I can find a set for cheap. But I've been wanting to get my car painted and I'm not possitive how much that'll cost me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info