đź‘‹ INTRO Ok ok so a little late...

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Welcome :bigthumb: What kind of sim stuff? And what software? We've got a few sim racers on here. Feel free to start a new thread if you've got anything to showcase. I'd like to get better, for sure, and really like what I'm seeing in the esports arena as far as racing.

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
Found an Omni photo...

goldomni.jpg

As for simracing - I'll have to get another thread together for that. I mostly use iRacing, with a little Assetto Corsa.

OmniGLH

Regular
Apr 24, 2013
Huntley
Now that I see the photo I remember. My aunt had a light blue Omni for a real long time. It wasn’t a GLH but it did have one of those aftermarket cup holders that slid into the window track :rofl:

Lol.

I don't remember if the car had cupholders. I know it felt "fast" for back in the day... outran the "hot" LT1 Camaro pretty easily.

Today it'd probably get run over by a Camry. And that was a GLH. I can't even begin to imagine a 90hp carbureted regular Omni.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Lol.

I don't remember if the car had cupholders. I know it felt "fast" for back in the day... outran the "hot" LT1 Camaro pretty easily.

Today it'd probably get run over by a Camry. And that was a GLH. I can't even begin to imagine a 90hp carbureted regular Omni.

:rofl: she drove the thing to California and back so it couldn’t have been that bad. Didn’t realize those were carbureted.

Thread Info