Oh hai guys

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
My friends non-i/c'd turbo junk has a speedo that moves faster than that, gets better mpg, AND its more reliable. Just saying... :dunno:

Gen V's are overrated, i've been there on the smallest of small pulleys, it wasn't the slowest thing in the world (trapped 110mph on a crappy tune) but for what i could do with a turbo kit vs a supercharger the money is better spent on a snail. Do it, local selling everything your gf needs to fully and officially smoke the shit out of your Z.

I hope i'm the devil on your shoulder pushing you to push your gf into a decision that YOU'LL never regret, but her.. :mamoru: it's not important. She can spend all that money, then when she hates the car you can be the awesome bf and offer to buy the car from her. :pedobear:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The sounds is amazing, you should have heard my car non-i/c'd on a 2.8, the sound is COMPLETELY different than one with an i/c. The i/c totally muffles the sound a lot. It screams, especially at 6500rpm's. I wish i took vids, all i have is the 3.0 on a crappy lower shifting tune, otherwise i'd post it up for you. I wanted to try a 2.55 on 10* of timing just to get the sound.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
uMbSZ.gif

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
On 8-10psi with a turbo the car would totally be reliable. It's mid/low 13second power on a stock gtp, the trans would hold that all day long. Especially with a girl driving.

And yes i know this doesn't matter because you're not turbo-ing, not yet at least... :ugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info