💬 OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Maybe this needs its own thread, but where can I buy a PS5? Is it possible to find these in stores at this point?
I have seen them in the Walmart near me but not commonly. You can request an invitation to purchase one on Amazon. Haven't really seen too many in stock alerts for them recently but I do know they're becoming more accessible.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Thank you. I see them nearby at a Walmart and just grabbed one for pickup today. I guess I wasn’t paying attention but it seemed like these consoles have been very difficult to get for like two years. Now apparently in the past week they are suddenly everywhere?
It was a slow burn of coming back in stock, but I'd say within the past month or so they've been more readily available.

Reactions: Z28Camaro

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
It was a slow burn of coming back in stock, but I'd say within the past month or so they've been more readily available.
This works out well for timing. I needed a Blu-ray player so this seems like a reasonable way to cover that too.

Now down the PS rabbit hole with all the accessories I apparently will need. Hopefully I can get away with just another controller.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
This works out well for timing. I needed a Blu-ray player so this seems like a reasonable way to cover that too.

Now down the PS rabbit hole with all the accessories I apparently will need. Hopefully I can get away with just another controller.
I bought the $30 Playstation brand dual dock charger and an extra controller and that was it. Haven't used it as much as I probably should have but Elden Ring is a must play imo.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Had a bunch of people over last night for a holiday fiesta.
Smoked a turkey, wifey made a bunch of sides and shit.

PXL_20221210_223922130.jpg

PXL_20221210_225637739.jpg

My boys and I drained a couple bottles of Jefferson's Ocean, wives drained a shitload of wine.
Cards, BS, entertainment. The good things in life.

Today, farm, get truck, come home and haul load of shit to burn pile, sell stock Scout engine, back home to go to an open house then Dad is coming over for dinner and set up new fish tank.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Anyone got recommendations for tires for my 2020 Explorer ST? Factory 21's, debating between doing a winter set now and spring set later or just doing meaty all seasons.
I have been also looking for my 2018. I have been trying to buy through Costco but they only have the new Michelin V pattern and BFG. Both are snow rated. I want the touring Michelins but they are out of stock.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The Wifey and I go to my brothers in McHenry yesterday. His son and his sons Wife just had a kid 2 months ago. His son is in the Army, stationed in North Carolina. So this was the first time him and us get to see his granddaughter. The Wife and I get there about 5:15, my brother gets home from work about 6. Walks in the door and says he needs to take a Covid test that he has felt like shit all day. Then says some chick he works with tested positive 2 days prior. He took a home test and was positive. I immediately tell the Wife get your shit, we’re out of here.

I was very close to going in on my brother but I bit my tongue being his daughter in law, her Mom and the baby was there. But how fucking ignorant can you fucking be jagoff. You couldn’t call or text me earlier in the day to let me know you feel like shit. Take a test and if negative we just come by Sunday. He was holding the baby the night before and my Wife was holding the baby the whole 45 min we were there yesterday.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
The Wifey and I go to my brothers in McHenry yesterday. His son and his sons Wife just had a kid 2 months ago. His son is in the Army, stationed in North Carolina. So this was the first time him and us get to see his granddaughter. The Wife and I get there about 5:15, my brother gets home from work about 6. Walks in the door and says he needs to take a Covid test that he has felt like shit all day. Then says some chick he works with tested positive 2 days prior. He took a home test and was positive. I immediately tell the Wife get your shit, we’re out of here.

I was very close to going in on my brother but I bit my tongue being his daughter in law, her Mom and the baby was there. But how fucking ignorant can you fucking be jagoff. You couldn’t call or text me earlier in the day to let me know you feel like shit. Take a test and if negative we just come by Sunday. He was holding the baby the night before and my Wife was holding the baby the whole 45 min we were there yesterday.

That’s messed up

Thread Info