đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
In my old and wiser years;

Besides specific setups for racing/weather/etc, rims are a colossal fucking waste of money.

Fight me you fucking boomers. Bet you put chrome on all your shit, too.
I've literally bought one set of wheels in my life and it was to replace the ugly draglites on my sn95, all my DD's have always had OE wheels

but I also don't normally keep DD's long enough to have to put new tires on them soooooo that's part of the reason why lol. If the atlas sticks around long enough to need new tires i'll prob do wheels too

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I've literally bought one set of wheels in my life and it was to replace the ugly draglites on my sn95, all my DD's have always had OE wheels

but I also don't normally keep DD's long enough to have to put new tires on them soooooo that's part of the reason why lol. If the atlas sticks around long enough to need new tires i'll prob do wheels too
I got about half tread left on my Duratracs. Will soon be the 3rd set since I've bought it.

Imagine being so poor you KEEP a vehicle. Literally pathetic.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Anyway, I was looking at wheels for the Explorer, Ford CANNOT design a wheel worth a fuck.

The only stock Ford wheels I think are good are the carbon GT350 wheels, 10-14 Raptor beadlocks, and the chrome Super Duty 8*-spoke mags.
possibly the ugliest wheels ford haz ever put on a vehicle, i almost never see these in person but when I do I throw up in my mouth a little bit

can't find pics of them anywhere, which isn't surprising, if my $70k truck had these wheels I wouldn't take pics of them either

1200px-Ford_F-150_Raptor_%28P552%29_IMG_3685.jpg

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
In my old and wiser years;

Besides specific setups for racing/weather/etc, rims are a colossal fucking waste of money.

Fight me you fucking boomers. Bet you put chrome on all your shit, too.

wheels make or break the look of the car. fuck off nooob

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So real talk. Maybe someone can post pie charts or graphs.

Are younger than I people all smaller?

Like I legit just see out of high school kids and they are all fucking tiny short midgets

something in the water down there for sure

these fucks i see around here are all flip flops with ankle socks, shorts that are shorter than my boxers, and a hat on the very top of their head like a forward yamaka yet they all 6 foot fucking 5

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
So real talk. Maybe someone can post pie charts or graphs.

Are younger than I people all smaller?

Like I legit just see out of high school kids and they are all fucking tiny short midgets
They just don't have the money to buy 4 mcdonalds breakfest sandwiches yet. Give them time.

Thread Info