đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Every time we have a party or a large gathering for a bbq. We always end up with more beer in my garage fridge. I usually empty it into coolers hoping it will all be gone lol. Right now garage fridge is overloaded and I have about 2 cases of all different types of shit that won’t fit. Im gonna have an empty the fridge get together. Meaning don’t show up with jack shit, let’s drink everything in the fridge lol

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Went to a parade today, lake county put their over-militarization on full display.

Including this, and a black hellcat charger, and an expensive ass helicopter.

What. The. Fuck.

59C801A8-E6B3-42A9-8C89-C6525C8AA1A1.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Every time we have a party or a large gathering for a bbq. We always end up with more beer in my garage fridge. I usually empty it into coolers hoping it will all be gone lol. Right now garage fridge is overloaded and I have about 2 cases of all different types of shit that won’t fit. Im gonna have an empty the fridge get together. Meaning don’t show up with jack shit, let’s drink everything in the fridge lol

I do the same when I’m loaded I tell family I have enough beer bring tequila

Reactions: Shawn1112

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

My kind of party!

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

Thread Info