So pissed RN
martin lawrence GIF

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
$4k isn’t a lot for eyesight. My wife thought it was too much right up till after she got it done. Then was all “totally worth it”
My wife is blind AF (like -6 on both sides), we have money in an HSA that we never use, and still she won't do it. Said it scares her

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I’m considering it as well, I wear contacts, just tired of changing them out every 5 months or so… (yeah I’m that guy that wears them 5x longer than they ever should be).
Also my wife, except that 5x figure is probably low for her. I told her she's going to be legit blind one day instead of just 75% blind like she is now

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I wear contacts, just tired of changing them out every 5 months or so… (yeah I’m that guy that wears them 5x longer than they ever should be).
My Wife as well, I just cant get over over the fear thing with lasik.
I've always had exceptional eye site, but the last few years I have noticed it getting shitty on things close to my eyes. From a distance I'm still good. I will 100% get lasik when my time comes.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
My Wife as well, I just cant get over over the fear thing with lasik.
I've always had exceptional eye site, but the last few years I have noticed it getting shitty on things close to my eyes. From a distance I'm still good. I will 100% get lasik when my time comes.

I’m not afraid of the lasik so much as I’ve had literal eye surgery.. where they cut open the white portion of my eye (can’t think of the name of it right now) and cut the muscle to the eye to “align them” when I was like 20, but monetarily it’s not at the top of my list of needs when contacts are making due. But that’s me.

Thread Info