đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Chase/Amazon just emailed me and increased my credit limit to $18,700 without me asking. I have to double check with my Wife, but I'm like 95% sure my limit was only $5k. I have only had that card 3-4 years. Anyone ever heard of that huge of an increase?
that is a big jump. I have had a few thousand, but thats like triple lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think my chase amazon card increased from $9k originally to $19500 currently, and I've only had it for maybe 18 months. It might have happened even in one big adjustment
Well then not that far off. I just thought it was odd as my other cards will increase without me asking. But those are like $2k-$4k jumps not $13k lol.
I logged into my account (not from that email lol) just to confirm it wasnt a scam, and its legit. I dont think my Amazon card has ever seen $2k on it let alone what the limit is now lol.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
giphy.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Literally at my wits end here tryna get back into doing base board. I'm trying to go around the doorway feature from the wall, it's all 45s, they all have 90s,everything meets up, nothing looked right when it's in place.

I can't believe there are sick sons of bitches that actually do this for a living and people actually enjoy this.

I am absolutely defeated in doing all of this. It is absolutely fucking retarded.

Thread Info