đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Colorado trip is being cancelled due to coronavirus, but the house is paid for and we can't get a response from the rental company. They have an option to add trip insurance for something like $250 up to 2 weeks out from the vaca, and we're currently 3 weeks out and have been trying to add the insurance for the past 10 days, but no luck getting a response. Emails, calls, hell my sis even spent 45 minutes on hold then the line was cut off

We submitted a claim with chase. At this point that's really the only option

WE CLOSED

1585235315988.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So we just finished up an overtime job about a hour ago. One of my part time fire fighters did this.....SMFH

View attachment 50951

View attachment 50952

View attachment 50953
So a follow up to this. Ryder just sends an email and says truck is fixed you can come get your "tools" from the truck. I email them back asking what tools and where is all the furniture that was on the truck. Ryder replies your tools to move furniture, they are referring to our 4 wheel dollies. So I call them and ask where is all the furniture. Girl replies well you said when all this happened that it was no hurry to get the furniture off as it was garbage. I responded, yes it was my garbage and my garbage was about 3-4 toms of metal which is worth about $500. So I ask her again, where is my furniture. She says probably at the shop who repaired the truck, I tell her call them up and ask them where it is, I will send my truck to pick it up. She then tells me the shop is in Wisconsin which is bullshit because they originally told me the shop was 5 minutes from my whse. She says you might have to go out there to pick it up. I responded, thats fine but your going to pay mileage, fuel, tolls and my drivers hourly wage. She said, they wont pay that, I responded tell the body shop they better load it on to a truck and send my garbage down here.
This is going to get good, I guarantee it

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So a follow up to this. Ryder just sends an email and says truck is fixed you can come get your "tools" from the truck. I email them back asking what tools and where is all the furniture that was on the truck. Ryder replies your tools to move furniture, they are referring to our 4 wheel dollies. So I call them and ask where is all the furniture. Girl replies well you said when all this happened that it was no hurry to get the furniture off as it was garbage. I responded, yes it was my garbage and my garbage was about 3-4 toms of metal which is worth about $500. So I ask her again, where is my furniture. She says probably at the shop who repaired the truck, I tell her call them up and ask them where it is, I will send my truck to pick it up. She then tells me the shop is in Wisconsin which is bullshit because they originally told me the shop was 5 minutes from my whse. She says you might have to go out there to pick it up. I responded, thats fine but your going to pay mileage, fuel, tolls and my drivers hourly wage. She said, they wont pay that, I responded tell the body shop they better load it on to a truck and said my garbage down here.
This is going to get good, I guarantee it
I'm going to subscribe to the updates (y)
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Scary. But works work
I'm not doing them, and not cause I'm scared. Rather give my guys the OT hours as they need it more than I do right now.
I will be back here at my whse though with the Wifey tomorrow morning. Fiscal year ends Tuesday so we need to file everything from last year in to a file cabinet and get this years file cabinet started.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Thread Info