đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
My paycheck shows a $10 health credit and a $10 tobacco credit. Every paycheck from now on will. Hmm. Nice.

not even enough to buy a pack of smokes in cook co. 12-15 a pack at local stores. my SIL had us bring her up a carton from MO after Christmas, carton was $33

makes me think of running cigs across state line to sell up here.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
not even enough to buy a pack of smokes in cook co. 12-15 a pack at local stores. my SIL had us bring her up a carton from MO after Christmas, carton was $33

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR

giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Brought back 10 cartons from Mexico, $30 a carton. Sold them all already for $60 a carton. (might have 1 carton of Newports left)
Easy double up

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I do not miss living in dyer and dealing with all the south chicago & ford heights FIPS coming over for gas and cigs. Shit drove me nuts...you'd sit at a light for 3 full cycles because of the traffic

Always in a rustbucket, always >5 people in the car, and for some reason they literally never turned their headlights on in the dark. Never understood that

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I do not miss living in dyer and dealing with all the south chicago & ford heights FIPS coming over for gas and cigs. Shit drove me nuts...you'd sit at a light for 3 full cycles because of the traffic near the border.

Always in a rustbucket, always >5 people in the car, and for some reason they literally never turned their headlights on in the dark. Never understood that
cops cant see you with your lights off

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Thread Info