đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Called in casey's bfast pizza
I stopped and got a slice this morning. I think I'm going to stop going to that particular Casey's for the bfast pizza. It was underdone (again), really doughy, and way too much cheese in relation to the other toppings. I shouldn't have eaten it, it was kinda gross. I could have just tossed it and hit up the other spot on the way but I was hungry and already running late.

The place you get from seems to have a better idea of what the proportions should be.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I stopped and got a slice this morning. I think I'm going to stop going to that particular Casey's for the bfast pizza. It was underdone (again), really doughy, and way too much cheese in relation to the other toppings. I shouldn't have eaten it, it was kinda gross. I could have just tossed it and hit up the other spot on the way but I was hungry and already running late.

The place you get from seems to have a better idea of what the proportions should be.
Very high volume. High quality. 2 other guys walking out with pies this morning.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
9ED2D91A-1E91-43E6-96AE-8F6E0EE552AC.jpeg

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN

You mean you can't trust a gas station chain to make a good pizza? Who'd have thunk it

Enjoy teh food poisoning sir

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You forget employee driver tendencies too....might be driving the work truck like a race car driver??

his old truck went to 280k without a hiccup...

we have some employees that straight up ricky bobby their express vans, and those things just take it.

driving like a pissed off teenage girl shouldn't make a trans go in an HD truck relatively unloaded with under 50k.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
You mean you can't trust a gas station chain to make a good pizza? Who'd have thunk it

Enjoy teh food poisoning sir
They're a super low volume station (Chenoa) so I'm not all that surprised. Sometimes they don't even have any and have to make it once I ask. The other ones I've been to (much higher volume) do it right, on par with "real" pizza places like Dominos etc... but are a few minutes out of the way.

And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so bring it on. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to go to Urgent Care on Sunday so I don't have to watch the Lions lose again.

Last edited:

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
his old truck went to 280k without a hiccup...

we have some employees that straight up ricky bobby their express vans, and those things just take it.

driving like a pissed off teenage girl shouldn't make a trans go in an HD truck relatively unloaded with under 50k.
because GM

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have to make a delivery to Soldier Field executive offices this morning (9am)
11 pieces of high end demo furniture that we store for at our whse for a customer.
Hoping to see something or someone cool
Eh, nothing to see except the end zone. They had their guys take the furniture up from the dock.
Tried walking thru the tunnel to take a pic on the field and they stopped me.

Thread Info