đź’¬ OT Officially new Official Bored Thread

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
No, today is day 54. Havent heard from the service writer for a week. Last I heard they were going to ask ford to replace or rebuild the trans.

The Ford truck center guy in Houston will call me tomorrow. So far he extend my warranty another 36k miles and says he approved one truck payment but I havent got it yet. Tomorrow at 55 days I'm pushing for another truck payment.

Fords Suck

This is my first ford and might be my last.

This has got to be just the dealer. They can toss in a new trans for you and deal with the bullshit later.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
No, today is day 54. Havent heard from the service writer for a week. Last I heard they were going to ask ford to replace or rebuild the trans.

The Ford truck center guy in Houston will call me tomorrow. So far he extend my warranty another 36k miles and says he approved one truck payment but I havent got it yet. Tomorrow at 55 days I'm pushing for another truck payment.

Fords Suck

This is my first ford and might be my last.

I would tell them keep the warranty and ask for 6 car payments in a check and trade it on something else. You will never be happy with it you are better off cutting ties with the Broke down Raptor.

Thread Info