Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I have no clue why this thing is so cheap, but have inquired. This is the last good year for the vrod too

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I cant stand dealing with the City of Chgo for anything business related. Our business license expires today. I have been trying to renew it for the last week or so as I just got the letter a little over a week ago. Old way of doing it, go online to City of Chicago, click renew business license. Add your info, pay with a CC and done in under 10 minutes. This year they are using some new system that is a fucking nightmare. Enter my info or my partners info and neither of us come up as owning our business or any business. So they tell you to send an email and include account info, name and FEIN. Both of us did that last week and they are supposed to email us back confirming we are the business owners and so we can complete the process. I call yesterday and what a fucking cluster fuck that is to talk to someone. As soon as conversation begins I know I'm talking to an asshole who doesnt want to be bothered with this. Tells me I have to wait for confirmation email, I tell her my license expires tomorrow that I need to get this done asap. Asks me why I waited so long to start the process, told her I just got the letter last week and immediately tried renewing. Then proceeds to tell me we will have to pay a late fee if not renewed by today.......smfh. Ask if there is anything I can do over the phone or can I come in to renew. Tells me no I have to use this new system and again tells me I have to wait for confirmation email.
I asked her whats taking so long for this confirmation email. She says they are busy and I should have started the process sooner. Ask her how could I start it sooner when I just got the fucking letter. (we just had this conversation you dumb bitch) She says thats not my problem sir.

I guarantee you these crooked MFers do this shit on purpose. Generate extra revenue with all the late fees

Thread Info