Gaming Official Xbox Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
If it arrives before noon I can have the neighbor at least grab it off the porch. Signing, not sure how I can tell walmart to bang on the neighbor's door instead. Will just have to wait and see what happens.

Now I need to see which of my kidneys goes on the black market to pay for it.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
If it arrives before noon I can have the neighbor at least grab it off the porch. Signing, not sure how I can tell walmart to bang on the neighbor's door instead. Will just have to wait and see what happens.

Now I need to see which of my kidneys goes on the black market to pay for it.
The FedEx delivery time frame was close. Said by 915 I think I had it before 10
They must have had pretty good stock. I got one too: Dec 31 arrival.

Hopefully they didn't overpromise.
Assuming they all get shipped. I feel like the process was pretty painless. Better than adding it to your cart and having to rush to check out

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Not a ton of games are using 120. Dont rush to buy anything...2.1 is buggy as well anyway. Or was. Probably still is.
I'll be focusing on FH5, so maybe i can afford a Yugo by then while IDAFC21 IDAFC21 is buying and selling Ferrari's like there's no tomorrow.

Might do that new Halo thing since y'all are giving it good reviews. I've never played it before, so will be all fresh.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Has it listed for $890! Local guy sells them for 780 when he gets them in stock.

0E791B80-0664-46C6-B0D4-CFB1C316EB5B.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'll be focusing on FH5, so maybe i can afford a Yugo by then while IDAFC21 IDAFC21 is buying and selling Ferrari's like there's no tomorrow.

Might do that new Halo thing since y'all are giving it good reviews. I've never played it before, so will be all fresh.

:LOL: That ship has sailed, the 488 market tanked. I'm gonna need to find a new cash cow. Gonna have to see whats trending.

Congrats on your purchase tho (y)

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Not a ton of games are using 120. Dont rush to buy anything...2.1 is buggy as well anyway. Or was. Probably still is.

I have mine hooked up to one of the new LG TVs that supports HDMI 2.1 4k120 with freesync and for the games that support it, its quite the amazing experience. Like COD Cold war/Zombies. It looks and feels as good as my maxed out PC playing on that LG TV with the series X. I say go for it if you have the means.

I have been wanting that PC feel/high refreshrate for years from a living room console. I finally have it.

And dont forget there are games that allow you to boost the FPS within the xbox menu.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
So the Series X I bought was actually for my dad, who has been a flight-sim nut since the 1980s and doesn't have a way to play the latest version, but I decided I want one for myself :rofl: So I'm back on the inventory trackers and stock alerts. Hoping there's some action this week. Amazon said they'll prioritize Prime members through Dec 31, but Amazon also seems the most susceptible to bot buyers.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
So the Series X I bought was actually for my dad, who has been a flight-sim nut since the 1980s and doesn't have a way to play the latest version, but I decided I want one for myself :rofl: So I'm back on the inventory trackers and stock alerts. Hoping there's some action this week. Amazon said they'll prioritize Prime members through Dec 31, but Amazon also seems the most susceptible to bot buyers.
I'll keep posting up here when I get alerts.

They tried delivering today but I wasn't home. They won't allow me to request that they hold it for pickup. It will successfully be delivered tomorrow though.

Reactions: Bru

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
So Walmart restricts the package so it has to be delivered to your house. You cannot request to hold it for pickup. FedEx messed up and didn't put the package on the truck today so he pulled up at my house. Looked in the back and then drove away. He will now retry tomorrow so I have a very irritated fiancee the waited around today. I called and asked what happens when we're not there tomorrow. They said they will retry delivery three times and then hold it for pickup. So why can't we just skip all these fucking steps and let me hold it for pickup?.

So frustrating

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Did they say if someone had to sign for it?

that’s my concern. They’ll try to deliver when I’m 500+ miles away.
Yes it needs to be signed for. I wouldn't worry about it. They'll try to deliver three times and then you can go pick it up when you get back. They also won't allow you to request a vacation hold on it.

Thread Info