Drag to reposition cover

OFFICIAL TCG Post Your Dyno Numbers

BOTTLEFED

Reaction score
Updated. We need @Dennisn to come in here and swing is schlong around.
I don't think he gets notifications from site,ive mentioned this to him before and remember him saying something along those lines

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I don't think he gets notifications from site,ive mentioned this to him before and remember him saying something along those lines
I shall have to investigate. He probably has them all turned off. I'll fix that.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I shall have to investigate. He probably has them all turned off. I'll fix that.
Actually, Xen doesnt have the ability to email someone whenever they're mentioned...and I get why...you could end up with a ton of messages a day or weekly.

I could remedy that with an add-on but I'm trying to cut down on how much of that I'm adding. I could install an add-on that would allow me to login to a user's account for situations such as this but its just more bloat for the site.

So maybe I'll just bug him in the group text :rofl:

BOTTLEFED

Reaction score
Actually, Xen doesnt have the ability to email someone whenever they're mentioned...and I get why...you could end up with a ton of messages a day or weekly.

I could remedy that with an add-on but I'm trying to cut down on how much of that I'm adding. I could install an add-on that would allow me to login to a user's account for situations such as this but its just more bloat for the site.

So maybe I'll just bug him in the group text :rofl:
I sent it too him as well lol

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Real numbers are at the track. So hopefully we do this track rental. I have a feeling one of the Mopar Boys will be King

In fact, I’ll bet you a cheeseburger and a beer from the track.
AWW SHIT

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Real numbers are at the track. So hopefully we do this track rental. I have a feeling one of the Mopar Boys will be King

In fact, I’ll bet you a cheeseburger and a beer from the track.
Make it a dbl bacon cheeseburger and you got a deal! I think one of the Mopar boys is gonna have to add a few hundred hrspers to have a shot at knocking Denny around though...

Did I miss track rental thread? Is this happening? If so, myself and greasy greasy need to line up! Both cars stick, stock motah, e85, full weight. Should be a great race(y)

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Make it a dbl bacon cheeseburger and you got a deal! I think one of the Mopar boys is gonna have to add a few hundred hrspers to have a shot at knocking Denny around though...

Did I miss track rental thread? Is this happening? If so, myself and greasy greasy need to line up! Both cars stick, stock motah, e85, full weight. Should be a great race(y)
Double it is. Yes I want to see you and Greasy line up
Not sure who Denny is, street car or dedicated track car?

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score

Assuming you don't show up on your bigs and littles. But yeah I'll run you either way!

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Double it is. Yes I want to see you and Greasy line up
Not sure who Denny is, street car or dedicated track car?
Dennis has a 2016 Mustang. Twin turbo built motor. Full weight street car.
Assuming you don't show up on your bigs and littles. But yeah I'll run you either way!

Ill definitely be on the drag tires, but they're still a radial. I really need a bias ply to give er hell outta the hole...

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, Automatic
389 hp/373 tq
Dynojet
Speed Inc

Mods:
  • EPS cam: 222/226 .626”/.626” 115 LSA +3.
  • 799 heads
  • Stock rockers with trunion upgrade
  • 7.4-inch hardened pushrods
  • Double roller timing chain
  • Underdrive pulley
  • LS6 intake
  • Kooks 1 3/4 headers
  • Kooks ORY w/ stamped merge
  • Magnaflow cat-back
  • Racetronix/Walbro fuel pump/harness kit
  • 42-pound injectors

View attachment 61887
interesting to see what your car has versus mine. I dont have as many supporting mods as you and come to find out my throttle cable was loose.
so the slightly lower HP numbers from Blackdog may not have been accurate vs the original 2009 Speed tune.

eh oh well.
No reason to post my 350hp

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
interesting to see what your car has versus mine. I dont have as many supporting mods as you and come to find out my throttle cable was loose.
so the slightly lower HP numbers from Blackdog may not have been accurate vs the original 2009 Speed tune.

eh oh well.
No reason to post my 350hp

I’ll be honest. I didn’t read and thought this was just a member repository and not a top-dog-put-it-on-the-table list :rofl:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I think a pivot table can make it so only the top "x#" are show sorted by WHP. So it would auto update.

So you could just keep entering everything an only the top 10 would show up

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. I didn’t read and thought this was just a member repository and not a top-dog-put-it-on-the-table list :rofl:
Its supposed to to be for all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom