• $30

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Congrats to Flyn for winning the Championship for 2016! Also congrats to TonzKnock-G for being runner up. The playoffs were generally all really good matchups. It made the final few weeks of the season really fun to watch. The final standings are as follows:

1. Flyn - $270
2. TonzKnock-G - $90
3. Sprayin
4. Primalzer
5. Shawn1112
6. cacicgtp7
7. wlorton
8. Gypsy
9. firemandan1700
10. Teege24
11. LiquidPen
12. Aircal

Once again, thank you to all who participated this season!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Definitely one of the smoothest leagues I have been in.

I'm happy with the league as it is but it might be fun sometime to have an auction league or PPR either in this league or the 2nd TCG league.

Another change that might be interesting is counting return yards/TDs for an individual player. That would bump returners' stats way up.

Not saying we should do either, just tossing them out. I'm happy with the way you run things, Jeff. Smooth year and fast payment.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Return TDs should count for individual players already. Just not yards. Not even really useful since those players typically only play the return position and hard to justify the spot.

I really really really don't like PPR. WRs are already overvalued, and that'll bump them up every more. I don't like seeing single players out scoring the rest of the team combined, and I've seen that in PPR leagues. Just my opinion on it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I entered the champion of champions contest through Yahoo. Pays $40K to the winner. Only have to beat a hundred thousand other league champions. LOL!

If you guys want to play for the next three weeks, I think some of you are eligible for other contests depending on where you finished. Enter before the games tomorrow if you are interested.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I'm representing TCG in the Champion of Champions match today.

142,000+ league champions are all competing.

Right now, I'm 3717/142,944

QB - Matt Ryan
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Chris Hogan
RB - LaGarrett Blount
RB - Aaron Ripkowski
Flex - Mohamed Sanu
TE - Martellus Bennett
DEF - N.E.

Edit - I just moved up into the 2700s.

kQF61wg.png